On the Mac, scroll bars are essential for both orienting yourself and navigating within a Web page or document window. But they may not appear unless you hover the pointer over the right spot or start scrolling with a gesture on a trackpad or a turn of a mouse scroll wheel. If that bothers you, go to System Preferences > General and under Show Scroll Bars, select Always. That way, scroll bars will always be visible without you having to guess where they are or perform some incantation to reveal them.
- What’s the Deal with All the Privacy Requests in Catalina?
- Scribble: Why the Pencil Is Mightier Than the Finger in iPadOS 14
- Want Better Goals? Customize Your Move, Exercise, and Stand Rings in watchOS 7
- Apple Releases Four iPhone 12 Models and the HomePod mini
- Too Many Home Screens in iOS 14? Here’s How to Hide Them!