For many years, Apple has shipped MagSafe power adapters with Mac laptops (although the 12-inch MacBook and 2016 MacBook Pro laptops have different adapters with USB-C ports). Many people have never realized that the MagSafe adapter has two “wings” on the corners on either side of the integrated cable. Flip them out and you can wrap the cable around them, securing it with the little clip that slides along the length the cable. If you’ve been fussing with a messy MagSafe cable while traveling, give the wings and clip a try!
- In iOS 15, You Can Now Open an App from the Lock Screen
- iOS 15 Allows Rearranging and Deletion of Home Screen Pages
- Looking for a New Email Provider? Try These Services
- How to Stop Forgetting Your Apple Gear with “Notify When Left Behind”
- Print Mailing Labels for Your Holiday Cards with Apple’s Contacts App