If you’re using QuickBooks Online with the service’s Mac app to manage your business’s accounting, you may have seen a message like the one below announcing that Intuit has stopped updating the QuickBooks Online app. This doesn’t affect your QuickBooks Online account, which you can and should use via a Web browser at qbo.intuit.com now. Even if the QuickBooks Online Mac app continues to work, which it likely will for some time, we recommend that you delete it and switch entirely to a Web browser. It’s not safe to use an unsupported app for financial records because Intuit won’t be fixing any security vulnerabilities going forward.
- Apple Radically Improved Multitasking in iPadOS 15. Here’s How to Use It
- Apple’s 2021 Crop: Four iPhones, Two iPads, and an Apple Watch
- Need to Share Files Securely? Try Password-Protected ZIP Archives
- How to Take the Annoyance Out of Your Key Passwords and Passcodes
- Reduce Your Email Load with Three Features in Apple’s Mail: Mute, Block, and Unsubscribe