Data Recovery Services
- We will check in the suspect drive and perform a detailed evaluation of its condition.
- We will contact you with the results of the drive evaluation and quote the applicable data recovery tier and pricing (tier details are described below).
- We will commence the data recovery process and keep you informed with updates as the recovery progresses.
- Please note that while mac-fusion will do its best to estimate the tier of data recovery required at the time of check in, the actual tier determination will not be made until a detailed evaluation of your drive is performed.
Level 1 Data Recovery
mac-fusion’s Level 1 Data Recovery Service covers drives with no discernible physical hardware failure or with hardware failure in the very early stages.This could include drives where the data on the drive is corrupt, missing, or otherwise inaccessible.Level 1 data recoveries may include the following symptoms:
- No Boot to User Account
- Slow Response Time or Function
- Deleted or Missing Files
- Reformatted volume
- Unmountable Volume
Level 2 Data Recovery
- No Boot To User Account
- Slow Read Times
- Smart Errors
- Unrepairable Volumes
- Moderate Bad Blocks