Our COVID-19 Response
- With the updated California guidelines we are allowing our staff to choose if they want to wear a mask or not. As of June 23rd we are seeing that most of them are choosing to wear them despite our fully vaccinated status.
- We purchased three AirSoap machines that uses UV-C to kill and capture airborne viruses. We have two in the front of the store and one in the back.
- For smaller items like iPhone and iPad we have PhoneSoap/HomeSoap machines to sanitize devices before our service technicians begin work on them.
- We have a plexiglass shield at the check-in counter and our staff is obscured behind our two iMacs to help provide a physical barrier.
- We are trying to keep all customer visits to 10 minutes or under.
- Masks are still required for staff and customers for our Tech Byte sessions. These are our one-on-one 30 minutes session with a technician for $49.
- We will also be keeping our 30 minute remote sessions for $40 (Mac only).