Have you ever needed to copy the phone number from an incoming call that’s not associated with one of your contacts? In the Phone app’s Recents screen, you can’t select the number to copy it, but there’s a hidden workaround. Tap the button next to the call, and then press and hold the number for a second or two until a Copy button appears. (It’s not a 3D Touch press, just a normal press without removing your finger right away.) Tap Copy and you can then paste that phone number into Mail, Messages, Notes, or any other app. To paste, tap where you want the number to go and tap the Paste button that appears.
- In iOS 15, You Can Now Open an App from the Lock Screen
- iOS 15 Allows Rearranging and Deletion of Home Screen Pages
- Looking for a New Email Provider? Try These Services
- How to Stop Forgetting Your Apple Gear with “Notify When Left Behind”
- Print Mailing Labels for Your Holiday Cards with Apple’s Contacts App