by Marilyn | Sep 18, 2017 | App Switcher, Apple Pros, APros Archive, Article, camera, Control Center, customization, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Disturb While Driving, Dock, Emergency SOS, Files, iOS, iOS 11, iPad, iPhone, keyboard, maintenance, Maps, Messages, News, Notes, Photos, Restricted ContentEven if you’re not buying a new iPhone this year, you can still enjoy a hefty dose of “New and Improved!” with Apple’s iOS 11, which provides a host of new capabilities. Hold on tight, there’s a lot to cover, and we have another article coming about the iPad-specific...
- Apple’s 2021 Crop: Four iPhones, Two iPads, and an Apple Watch
- Need to Share Files Securely? Try Password-Protected ZIP Archives
- How to Take the Annoyance Out of Your Key Passwords and Passcodes
- Reduce Your Email Load with Three Features in Apple’s Mail: Mute, Block, and Unsubscribe
- What Is This “App Tracking Transparency” Apple Added to iOS 14.5?