by Marilyn | Sep 18, 2017 | App Switcher, Apple Pros, APros Archive, Article, camera, Control Center, customization, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Disturb While Driving, Dock, Emergency SOS, Files, iOS, iOS 11, iPad, iPhone, keyboard, maintenance, Maps, Messages, News, Notes, Photos, Restricted ContentEven if you’re not buying a new iPhone this year, you can still enjoy a hefty dose of “New and Improved!” with Apple’s iOS 11, which provides a host of new capabilities. Hold on tight, there’s a lot to cover, and we have another article coming about the iPad-specific...
- Tired of PDFs or Other Documents Opening in the Wrong App?
- Update AirPort Express Base Stations to Add AirPlay 2
- A Hidden Trick that Lets You Navigate Your iPhone with One Hand
- Make More Space for Documents by Putting Your Dock on the Side of Your Mac’s Screen
- The Secret Keyboard Shortcut for Comparing Before/After Edits in Photos on the Mac