by Marilyn | Sep 18, 2017 | App Switcher, Apple Pros, APros Archive, Article, camera, Control Center, customization, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Disturb While Driving, Dock, Emergency SOS, Files, iOS, iOS 11, iPad, iPhone, keyboard, maintenance, Maps, Messages, News, Notes, Photos, Restricted ContentEven if you’re not buying a new iPhone this year, you can still enjoy a hefty dose of “New and Improved!” with Apple’s iOS 11, which provides a host of new capabilities. Hold on tight, there’s a lot to cover, and we have another article coming about the iPad-specific...
- Use Emergency Bypass and You’ll Never Miss a Call or Text from Important People
- Collaborate with Colleagues in Google Docs
- Is Your Photos Library Too Big? Here’s How to Move It to an External Hard Drive
- Easier Ways to Move the Cursor When Editing Text on an iPad or iPhone
- A Quick Trick to Turn Your iPhone into a Magnifying Glass