by Marilyn | Sep 18, 2017 | App Switcher, Apple Pros, APros Archive, Article, camera, Control Center, customization, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Disturb While Driving, Dock, Emergency SOS, Files, iOS, iOS 11, iPad, iPhone, keyboard, maintenance, Maps, Messages, News, Notes, Photos, Restricted ContentEven if you’re not buying a new iPhone this year, you can still enjoy a hefty dose of “New and Improved!” with Apple’s iOS 11, which provides a host of new capabilities. Hold on tight, there’s a lot to cover, and we have another article coming about the iPad-specific...
- Use the Driving ETA Feature in iOS 13’s Maps App to Share Your Arrival Time
- Data Backup Strategies Go Only So Far—What’s Your Plan If Your Mac Dies?
- 7 Tips For Conserving Your iPhone Battery
- New Organization and Editing in Photos in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- Getting Rid of an Old Mac? Here are Some things to Know Before Trading It in