by Marilyn | Sep 18, 2017 | App Switcher, Apple Pros, APros Archive, Article, camera, Control Center, customization, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Disturb While Driving, Dock, Emergency SOS, Files, iOS, iOS 11, iPad, iPhone, keyboard, maintenance, Maps, Messages, News, Notes, Photos, Restricted ContentEven if you’re not buying a new iPhone this year, you can still enjoy a hefty dose of “New and Improved!” with Apple’s iOS 11, which provides a host of new capabilities. Hold on tight, there’s a lot to cover, and we have another article coming about the iPad-specific...
- Being an Apple User Means You’re Not the Product
- Apple Unveils New iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR, and the Apple Watch Series 4
- Top Features of iOS 12 to Take Advantage of Right Away
- Wondering Where Your Past Events in the iOS Calendar App Have Gone?
- When Should You Upgrade to macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12?