by Marilyn | Sep 18, 2017 | App Switcher, Apple Pros, APros Archive, Article, camera, Control Center, customization, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Disturb While Driving, Dock, Emergency SOS, Files, iOS, iOS 11, iPad, iPhone, keyboard, maintenance, Maps, Messages, News, Notes, Photos, Restricted ContentEven if you’re not buying a new iPhone this year, you can still enjoy a hefty dose of “New and Improved!” with Apple’s iOS 11, which provides a host of new capabilities. Hold on tight, there’s a lot to cover, and we have another article coming about the iPad-specific...
- Macs Switching from Intel Chips to Apple Silicon—Answers to Your Questions
- Rearrange Icons on Your iPhone or iPad Home Screens More Easily
- Do You Know What the Scroller in a Scroll Bar Tells You?
- Prevent Unsightly Tab Buildup in Safari on Your iPhone and iPad
- Use This Trick to Find a Missing App Window