For unknown reasons, Apple redesigned the toolbar in the iOS 13 version of Mail. Such things happen, but this time, Apple made a big mistake and moved Mail’s Trash button to where its Reply button used to be. Lots of people who have become accustomed to tapping Reply are now finding themselves deleting messages inadvertently, since a tap in the same location in iOS 13 deletes the message. It’s hard to retrain muscle memory—the ability to reproduce a particular movement without conscious thought—but if you find yourself deleting messages accidentally, you’ll need to slow down and remember to tap the new location of the Reply button.
- Are You Making the Most of the Touch Bar on Your MacBook Pro?
- Where Did Your Scroll Bars Go? Use This Setting to Ensure They Show
- How to Downgrade Adobe Creative Cloud Apps to Regain File Compatibility
- Apple Significantly Enhances the 27-inch iMac
- Use This New Setting to Prevent iOS Updates from Consuming Precious Space