As an Apple Premium Service provider we are authorized to handle all of your limited warranty, AppleCare+ and out-of-warranty iPhone repairs. We only use certified Apple parts to repair your iPhone. This is important as using third party parts in your iPhone does void your warranty and any future options for an Apple Authorized repair.
mac-fusion is pleased to announce we are now authorized by Apple to perform AppleCare+, warranty and out-of-warranty iPhone repairs. What does this mean for our customers? Well, if your iPhone suffers any issues or a drop, you can now bring it to mac-fusion for repair. mac-fusion is authorized by Apple, meaning your iPhone warranty will not be voided. If you are still in warranty or covered by AppleCare+, your repair very well might be free! Battery, vibe motor and speaker replacements are performed in house. For cracked screens your phone is facilitated back to Apple. In many cases a loaner can be provided.*
Some great reasons to choose mac-fusion for your iPhone repair needs are:
– Will not void warranty
– Full unit swaps (we will replace your entire iPhone for many repairs)
– In-warranty repairs (at no cost to you)
– AppleCare+ repairs
– Uses only Apple genuine parts
– Apple Certified Technician
– Water damage repairs**
* In most cases to qualify for a loaner your broken iPhone must be within the first year of purchase and have no physical damage to the body of the phone (cracked screens are fine).
** Full unit swap, requires AppleCare+ or Out-of-Warranty repair.