Picture yourself looking for something specific on a long Web page on the small iPhone screen. Did you know that you can search through just the text of the page? Tap the Share button, and in the bottom row of icons, swipe left until you see Find on Page. Tap that, and then enter the word you’re looking for in the search field that appears. The Up and Down arrow buttons in the upper left of the keyboard help you find subsequent instances of your search term.
- Here’s Your 30-second Crash Course in Dealing with Broken Web Pages
- Reply Quickly to Messages on Your iPhone’s Lock Screen
- The Fastest Ways to Switch between Virtual Screens on Your Mac
- Use Personal Hotspot Tethering to Avoid Dodgy Wi-Fi While Traveling
- Learn to Use the Color Picker: Put Some Color in Your Mac