Picture yourself looking for something specific on a long Web page on the small iPhone screen. Did you know that you can search through just the text of the page? Tap the Share button, and in the bottom row of icons, swipe left until you see Find on Page. Tap that, and then enter the word you’re looking for in the search field that appears. The Up and Down arrow buttons in the upper left of the keyboard help you find subsequent instances of your search term.
- Apple’s Mac Reminders App Is More Capable Than You May Realize
- Swipe Back and Forth between Web Pages for Easier Navigation
- Trading Faces: Picking a Better Face for People Photos Recognizes
- Create and Name Reminders Lists to Use Them Via Siri
- Call 911! Or, with an iPhone or Apple Watch, Invoke Emergency SOS.